Waive Parental Rights – Texas

Please Help. I am in a different country and my girlfriend want to revoke my parental rights and I am for it because I cant get to the States.

I want to know if by waiving my parental rights does that automatically remove my rearrange child support amount. How long does it take to get that done and once I get back to the States can I put it back. Can the Judge not accept it.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.


Quick Question

I’m a single dad with custody.

I’m considering moving to another state.

His mother has certain visitation rights, however she hasn’t excercised them in over two years.

I live in North Carolina. By law, I`m required to inform his mother of his address. But she has disappeared off the face of the earth lately.

What kind of legal action can I use to cover myself. I cannot notify her if I don’t know her whereabouts.